CuhRazy, Wild, & Wonderful West Virginia!

I am off to Australia on Saturday but had a wonderful mini vacation to West Virginia last weekend!  I'll keep this short and sweet...it was a beautiful state and I got to see it with a great friend.
 
White water rafting on the New River...so much fun!!
My goal was to not fall out of the boat and I succeeded...the guy in front of me did that for me!

The New River Gorge Bridge

Jessie and me :)

The view at Hawk's Nest

A nice little waterfall on the side of the road...perfect place for a picnic!
 
Smiles :)

A picnic experience like no other...we ate MREs, what Jessie ate during his time as a marine.
 
I also got put to work a little bit! I'm a good cement mixer!

Hillbilly Hot Dogs! A scrumptious and unique dining experience!
 
It was also an educational experience!

They are home to the Homewrecker Hamburger...all 17 pounds of it!

"If our standards aren't high enough, please lower yours!"

"Jeet yet? Yont to!"

Gained a little weight while I was there...
 
My last night on my tour of West Virginia!
 
Until next time...cheers!
 

Comments

  1. Who knew that the best sight to see in West Virginia was from Oklahoma!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts